Show your nano aquarium here!

Here's a recent shot of my tank after moving it to our new house- 20g Fusion Nano
image.jpg
 
Nano Cube DX (12 or 14 gallon, can't remember). Rock was already placed and established, I just added the frags on to them. I have had it up and running for less then a year. Have Reef Radiance LED's and a canister filter. The person I got it from bypassed the nano cube system and ran it to a canister for some reason but it works.
 

Attachments

  • Full Tank.jpg
    Full Tank.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 268
This is my 29 bio. Stock lighting, no skimmer, no heater. I do run a Santa Monica HOG. I vacuum the sand once every two weeks. And dose as needed. Some Lps with 70+ diff types of z/p. Half dozen chalices. And four fish. Tank has been up for 1.5 years. I ATO with kalk and feed my fish Larry's two sometimes three times a week. All my fish are work fish except for my ugly cardinal. He come with the tank and I can't catch him now to get rid of him. For the tang police, please understand my best friend owns a lfs and when I feel my yellow gets to big or is getting stressed out. I will trade him back in for a baby. I also have a six line to help clean my Zoanthid addiction as well as a star blenny. In the past 9 or so years i have had 120, 90 bow, 40 breeder and this is by fare the best and easiest tank I have ever owned.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1059.JPG
    IMG_1059.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 309
  • IMG_1162.JPG
    IMG_1162.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 255
  • IMG_1072.JPG
    IMG_1072.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 301
  • IMG_1064.JPG
    IMG_1064.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 291
More
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1075.JPG
    IMG_1075.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 308
  • IMG_1058.JPG
    IMG_1058.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 268
  • IMG_1060.JPG
    IMG_1060.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 232
First time ever posting a "fts" of my box of saltwater and finally getting it established. It's a couple months over a year old.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    965.2 KB · Views: 272

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new