Show your nano aquarium here!

Started mounting frags today. Have about 10 more to go but ran out of epoxy. All but 3 pieces are from battlecorals


 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1435197125.354717.jpg

Biocube 29
 
No I upgraded to an Current Outer Orbit fixture (150watt metal halide) and I have a Current USA marine LED fixture for actinic supplement
 
Little 14 gallon I threw together for a chalice I had no room for in my other tanks. Kessil A150W Sky Blue over it and a Neptune running the heater, fan and light. Still needs some work lol.
20150527_135914.jpg


20150603_235337.jpg
20150603_235355.jpg
20150603_235449.jpg
20150603_235454.jpg
20150604_153527.jpg
20150604_153541.jpg
 
Agreed

That coral rainbow above hosting the clown goby would sell for 300.00 at my lfs thats stunning
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new