Show your nano aquarium here!

Woops, that's on old and bad pic, here's a more current one.

IMG_20151213_140334086-01.jpeg
 
I just noticed your cube and that rectangle tank from the local Facebook page. I always scanned through it when I got on Facebook and always liked those tanks. I know dexter at triad reef critters pretty good.
 
Same here I'm in Winston Salem so Dexter is really all I got. I don't really get out to his open house things and what not cause of work, so I don't really know of anybody locally.
 
Same here I'm in Winston Salem so Dexter is really all I got. I don't really get out to his open house things and what not cause of work, so I don't really know of anybody locally.
Where in winston, I live on the outskirts of winston, we must know each other, and if we don't we should
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new