Show your nano aquarium here!

BioCube 29 setup June 2015.

image.jpeg
 
Thanks for that! I've been trying to decide what lighting I want to do on my BC14. I know this in't really the right thread for that but I don't want to start a new one.
 
Sorry for double posting those pics...getting used to the forum attachment settings :)
 
I apologize in advance for so many photos, but I figure you guys will enjoy! this was my last tank I made the tide pool you see at the top left of the tank, its held up by two branch rocks. I currently building a 30g shallow and got all new BRS pukani rock and will be incorporating the tide pool in a much more natural way.
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
 
I apologize in advance for so many photos, but I figure you guys will enjoy! this was my last tank I made the tide pool you see at the top left of the tank, its held up by two branch rocks. I currently building a 30g shallow and got all new BRS pukani rock and will be incorporating the tide pool in a much more natural way.
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new