Show your nano aquarium here!

"Sunrise" in my little 10g

IMG_4343.JPG
 
Fluval Evo 13.5
Cycled live rock from a friend
Caribsea Fiji Pink Live sand
Fluval Protein Skimmer

It's been running since 6/23/17 and appears to be already cycled. The Hermit Crab that came with the rock is doing well from what I can tell.

This is my first saltwater tank.
IMG_20170625_101312_964.jpg
20170624_073619.jpg
 
Fluval Evo 13.5
Cycled live rock from a friend
Caribsea Fiji Pink Live sand
Fluval Protein Skimmer

It's been running since 6/23/17 and appears to be already cycled. The Hermit Crab that came with the rock is doing well from what I can tell.

This is my first saltwater tank.
IMG_20170625_101312_964.jpg
20170624_073619.jpg
Looks awesome man..
 
Nice nano reefs everyone!
 
17 gallon Mr. Aqua display over a 10 gallon sump/fuge

Reef Breeders (Coral Box) Nano Light Plus, Eshopps PSk-100 skimmer, DC Runner 1.1 return pump and a Jebao WP-10 circulation powerhead.
19620243_1972946972939229_4655837829024638488_o.jpg
 
Good-looking nanos!
 
Beautiful! I really like the extra room the 13.5 has over the 5. My 5 is starting to get a little overgrown and I'm wondering what I'm going to do for room.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new