Show your Red Sea E170 Max Tanks

tank of gems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
1,935
Reaction score
192
Location
OHIO
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just want to see all Red Sea Max E170 tanks

Red Sea Max E170 with Red Sea sump conversion
Red Sea RSK 300DC skimmer
Red Sea Reef Dose 4
Red Sea RL90 light
Apex
2 apex dos and other apex modules etc
2 Ecotech MP10 mobius
And other equipment

Mixed reef tank
Yellow tang
Lavender tangs
Mated pair of clowns
Citron clown goby
Neon Pseudochromis

IMG_1612.jpeg IMG_1609.jpeg IMG_1610.jpeg IMG_1611.jpeg
 
Yes I have been checking them on a regular basis
 
How long have you had your tank?
 
2 years up and running
 
Just got this tank today.
I really need a rock tutorial😩 I just have not had success at creating the perfect structure.
 
Just got this tank today.
I really need a rock tutorial😩 I just have not had success at creating the perfect structure.
Check out BRSTV aquas caping on YouTube, or various other channels. I used their HNSA method for my recent building and I’m really happy with how it turned out. Basically used Marco shelf rock & reef saver and broke bigger pieces down into smaller shapes and glued them into arches & shelves.

If you’re using dry rock, I would get the cyanocrylate or BRS extra thick glue & insta set spray. Basically dries in 15-30 seconds and will be solid enough to pick up the whole structure by whatever piece you just glued. You can work way faster than with epoxy or mortar & it’s easier to cover up.

A lot of aquascaping comes down to personal taste & there are lots of ways to do it. Find some inspiration on insta or YT & that should help you get a vision for your tank
 
Great looking tank
Can I ask what your light schedule is.
 
Here is my schedule it’s a preset from Red Sea
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2390.png
    IMG_2390.png
    105.4 KB · Views: 30

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new