Show your sump setup!!

108 gallon display. I like a clean sump and cabinet.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7322.jpeg
    IMG_7322.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_6609.jpeg
    IMG_6609.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 130
Thank you. We ordered the acrylic from Jax Racks he has kits for 40b tanks and we basically ordered 2 of his kits and set them up so we could do the left & right drains with the center returns. He mails everything and you just have to glue it all together & silicone it in the tank. He's got quite a few options and he is good to work with.
Thanks
 
Wait I didn’t realize this! Is all your equipment HOB?
Yep. Most of it is also DIY so it is designed not to see. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
IMG_6264.jpeg
IMG_6265.jpeg

- Running Clarisea SK5000 Gen 3. Works exceptionally well. A bit of a pain when first learning how to change out the mat. But now can do quickly.
- Reef Octopus 200-INT skimmer
- Ecotech L2 for return pump.
- Ecotech M2 for UV pump. UV returns back into the sump right before the return chamber so water is not recycled through the sterilizer.
- Innovative Marine Helio PTC 1000w heater (BEST heater I have ever owned!!)
- Neptune ATO
IMG_4860.jpeg

- BRS CO2 scrubber

Tank 6x2x2 Peninsula
What do you keep in the fridge?
 
120g display
60g sump
20g long Refugium with Chaeoto

DT drain splits to sump and refugium

Refugium drains to chamber 1 of sump.

Sump Chamber 1:
~1.5 inches live rock rubble
DT drain to Red Sea Reef Mat
Refugium drain to chamber, bypassing Reef Mat
2-part auto dosing lines in

Sump Chamber 2:
Reef Octopus Skimmer
Carbon Reactor
GFO Reactor (run periodically when needed)
Heater

Sump Chamber 3:
Avast ATO
Drain to external Iwaki return pump under, pumps upstairs back to DT.


IMG_3817.jpeg
IMG_3820.jpeg
IMG_3907.jpeg
 
I need some inspiration. Show me your sump setup. I want all the details and closeups.

*note your tank size
IMG_3054.jpeg

Sump: Fiji Cube 20
Display: 42g
I have tons of details in my first post of my thread build, sorry I have like a huge list!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new