Showing off my creation

xdq21x

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
27
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my bio cube 29 it’s been set up for a little over a year. Started it when I was in college and then had to move with it back home. It was a pretty bare tank and I just recently started adding more and more, equipment and stock. Looking forward to continuing to upgrade[emoji1360]

EF559671-C622-43E1-B51A-F32A4FE2C903.jpeg


A76F8632-10A6-4F12-8DAA-C98D331D3431.jpeg


961721BA-BCA3-43E9-9EA4-AEE088F42DE9.jpeg


E5BD7803-32EA-4B9E-9CAF-7AB59D9EC318.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new