Shrimp Compatibility

CavalierReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a recent "outbreak" of Aiptasia which were hiding in a recent pipe organ coral addition to my 32g Biocube. Some I can reach and have eradicated with H2O2. However, there are others that I cannot reach without breaking down the rock structure. I currently have a tiger pistol shrimp (with goby) and a pair of scarlet cleaner shrimp in my tank. What would be my chances of adding a couple of peppermint shrimp to rid my tank of the aiptasia. Conflict between the fire and peppermints?

GraveKone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a recent "outbreak" of Aiptasia which were hiding in a recent pipe organ coral addition to my 32g Biocube. Some I can reach and have eradicated with H2O2. However, there are others that I cannot reach without breaking down the rock structure. I currently have a tiger pistol shrimp (with goby) and a pair of scarlet cleaner shrimp in my tank. What would be my chances of adding a couple of peppermint shrimp to rid my tank of the aiptasia. Conflict between the fire and peppermints?
I have a tiger pistol, blood red fire, skunk cleaner and harlequin shrimp in my 32g you should be fine

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No luck with pistols vs aptasia.
Good luck with kalkwasser paste applied with this

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back