Shrimp for pincushion urchin

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kapachuka3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kapachuka3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
665
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some frozen shrimp, you know the white type in the circle, with some kind of sauce in the middle. Could I feed that to my urchin named Barlow if I thaw it out? I usually feed him seaweed but it kinda gets everywhere in the tank.
 
I have some frozen shrimp, you know the white type in the circle, with some kind of sauce in the middle. Could I feed that to my urchin named Barlow if I thaw it out? I usually feed him seaweed but it kinda gets everywhere in the tank.
I think they only eat algae. Maybe some macro but I could be wrong
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new