Shrimp Laying on Back

downonthereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Messages
305
Reaction score
147
Location
East Midlands
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hii,

So, i've just gone into my fish room and noticed my fire shrimp lay on it's back underneath the toadstool it sits on, I had squirted water at it gently to see if it moved but it didn't so I got my hand in there to pick it up and felt faint movement from it's legs. I have sinced moved it into the sump and shone a torch on him and he moved his legs but is still lay on it's back.

Is it dying? Dead? Molting?

No pictures sumps in blacked out
 
Magic-8-Ball.jpg
 
Hii,

So, i've just gone into my fish room and noticed my fire shrimp lay on it's back underneath the toadstool it sits on, I had squirted water at it gently to see if it moved but it didn't so I got my hand in there to pick it up and felt faint movement from it's legs. I have sinced moved it into the sump and shone a torch on him and he moved his legs but is still lay on it's back.

Is it dying? Dead? Molting?

No pictures sumps in blacked out
may be a molt. Keep an eye on it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new