shrimp love

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefQueen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Have 2 Skunk, A Fire and a Coral banded. They have thier smack down moments but no serious damage.
Also have 2 Sexy shrimp on a 2.5g

Yup, I like Shrimps too
 
That's why you have a Hubby for.

Also another wish lol. He has no interest, but he did turn my pumps and heaters on for me while I'm at work so I can do a wc when I get home:)
 
It will come by time.
On the other hand I myself wouldn't trust anybody else than a good friend of mine who runs a Aquarium install and maintenance company.
When I'm out of town he'll come by twice a day to take a look and feed the fish.
He has also access to my APEX from his phone and is logged in on the Dropcam
 
Last edited:
It will come by time.
On the other hand I myself wouldn't trust anybody else than a good friend of mine who runs a Aquarium install and maintenance company.
When I'm out of town he'll come by twice a day to take a look and feed the fish.
He has also access to my APEX from his phone and is logged in on the Dropcam

Yeah its been a few years, I don't think he is coming around lol. He was quizzing me from an old national geographic last night though, so maybe not all is lost haha. And I would only trust my sister in law with my tank because she is a reefer as well. So she pet sits for us when we go on vacation. We have gotten very far off of the shrimp topic haha. Sorry everyone that's getting a ton of emails with random chit chat hahaha.
 
LOL, your funny.
Far of topic maybe but that is what makes R2R so unique from other sites.
Back to the shrimp.........
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new