Shrimp molt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bribri21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bribri21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2016
Messages
31
Reaction score
28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my cleaner shrimp molted, and I thought it looked pretty cool both hanging upside down on an isolation net.

image.jpg


image.jpg
 
Very cool picture!
 
Its normal they do iT when are stresssed and they do iT when they get bigger probably once a month full mooo. ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new