Shrimplet's Coral Collection -- get a bib!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zibba
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
1,214
Reaction score
198
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shrimplet invited me over to take some pictures this past week and, WOW, was I impressed with his collection. There are plenty of other amazing corals that I didn't get a good picture of but here are some that turned out. I'm sure he'll chime in to give you the name of each if requested:















 
Thanks so much Eric for coming and taking sore crazy shots! U have some mad photo skills :)
 
Some awesome SPS pieces too:

RR Pink Floyd (I think)






 
It was like a jeweler's showcase -- everything was so organized on the rack, rock and sandbed. Unique for sure and very impressive to have that many ridiculous corals in such a small tank:








He also has a nice Elos that was just started and it will be fun to watch that one mature:
 
Last edited:
This is when it sucks to be color blind. It all looks the same...

Jk very beautiful looking stuff.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new