Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had the same one. The mother + 2 Babys the mother had the green but all melted after a few weeks -.-*

They come from Vietnam. Same as the Jawbreaker does.

And they don´t have any name yet.

The Bright Orange Shroom in the picture came from me. I called it "Jaw Dropper". I hope my post doesn't offend anybody
 
pinkprincess.jpg


purplered.jpg
 
did anyone else get these metallic red mushrooms w/ purple splotches? i know asd has/had a very small number of them...just curious if anyone else got one, and if anyone's come up with a name? they're the brightest coral currently in my tank!
 
Gotta love shrooms !! Great colors/fillers and hardy!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new