Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_20211022_172338_586.jpg


No name rhodactis, has a bubbly personality
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20211022_172338_616.jpg
    IMG_20211022_172338_616.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 101
Most of my corals are embarrassing, but my shrooms ain't bad.

PXL_20211028_020735096.MP.jpg

PXL_20211028_020745074.MP.jpg
PXL_20211028_020708209.MP.jpg
PXL_20211028_020639939.MP.jpg
 
Hi!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20211111_195814.jpg
    IMG_20211111_195814.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 171
I'm not sure of the name of these mushrooms. I bought a single one a few years ago and now I estimated there are at least 8-10 covering this rock, if not a few more. Kind of has a green base, purple outer ring and of course, yellows, oranges in the middle. If you know the name please let me know. Two pix, one with orange filter and one without.
 

Attachments

  • hairy#1 (2).jpg
    hairy#1 (2).jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 151
  • hairy#2 (2).jpg
    hairy#2 (2).jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 132
Frankenstein I picked up last weekend. It keeps expanding nicely. Best part is I got it cheap!! Lol
 

Attachments

  • 1A25D659-E7D8-42E6-BA94-62B6A39C56F7.jpeg
    1A25D659-E7D8-42E6-BA94-62B6A39C56F7.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 160
 
I also have those.
 

Attachments

  • AB1951F5-67B3-45B2-B4AC-4640232AFCAE.jpeg
    AB1951F5-67B3-45B2-B4AC-4640232AFCAE.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 205

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new