Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't know what kind of mushrooms they are... But it is what it is.

1750791888073.jpg

Those are rhodactus mushrooms.
 
let me know if anyone has seen my mushroom before,
 

Attachments

  • mushroom.jpg
    mushroom.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 43
Couple of shroom pics.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2073.jpeg
    IMG_2073.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2072.jpeg
    IMG_2072.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2055.jpeg
    IMG_2055.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 22
My Maui Wowies backing a Green Bounce!
IMG_9673.jpeg


This was just after I fragged the green bounces - need to get a better shot of the two.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new