Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
love it...was your from Australia?

Here's mine...got it from an Aussie shipment......im begging my lfs to bring in more.....don't see these guys often enough!

untitled-8017.jpg

Yes it is, I think I contacted you about getting one of your babies in the past. I finally found it in the states and was able to trade the vendor instead of paying the $600 asking price. I'm glad I had something he liked:) Yours is huge and amazing, I am hoping for the blue dots like yours.
 
Yes it is, I think I contacted you about getting one of your babies in the past. I finally found it in the states and was able to trade the vendor instead of paying the $600 asking price. I'm glad I had something he liked:) Yours is huge and amazing, I am hoping for the blue dots like yours.

oh man, that was you!? so glad you found one :)

about those blue dots: the store I got 'em from has theirs under some GHL mitras, but not quite bright, and they've lost all the blue dots, and the orangey dots are more tightly packed. However, in my tank, it's substantially brighter (but im also using LEDs) and the blue dots have remained.

z
 
Beautiful shrooms!
 
Yeah we have a good range in Australia wish I could find some of the zoa's you guys have in the States! I will borrow a camera and share some of collection! Love the green and orange one's above do they have a name?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new