Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
just sharing my shroom :bigsmile:

 
RedRumResurrection
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 637
Nice looking shrooms, I definitely need to start getting some more
 
I felt like getting shroomed out today so here ya go :tongue:
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 460
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 516
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 488
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 497
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 515

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new