Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The best in my collection, I don't get tired of looking at her. Enjoy

IMG_2755.JPG

WOW! That is the craziest shroom I have ever seen.
 
It's been a while since I've posted in here, and I've since acquired a few cool mushrooms. Here they are.

Orange with blue rim, a rainbow, and teal blue rics

430104cc67838f39267edda646fb25b4.jpg


be99a5b6be8312302c5ac5a3b99bd416.jpg


Your standard jawbreaker

e730302ea92c20ad2341026cf01eda50.jpg


More rics with the neon green one (has purple flesh and mouth) and a red/orange one that has a bit of stripes (hard to see) on the very tips

0296d8230ba114f059e289660bd5a81d.jpg
 
some good-looking shrooms in here!
 
Awesome shrooms. Keep them coming
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new