Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Picked up this red shroom yesterday

F2DB3915-B464-48AF-A071-1EF68A160A13.jpeg
 
Awesome mushrooms out there. Can anyone help me ID my shrooms? First one was bought as an unknown the second was bought as a sunburst rainbow bounce.

E64A6302-CAB1-4762-92D7-7E280EDF070D.jpeg 59921112-678F-4898-9E1C-902B36B91ED0.jpeg

The right picture with the yellow looks to me like a golden gonzos shoom. The other I have no clue.
 
Umm when that splits can i buy one?? Stunning.
Wouldn't be against that no. It is pretty large right now, but the person I got it from kept it on a frag plug, and kept that in egg crate for too long so it is crazy attached to that right now. Every couple weeks I am removing the crate it isn't attached to so I can actually get it to split, or split it myself.

15805677167842571962332427685317.jpg


My yasha likes to chill on it since I moved it by his hole lol.
 
Wouldn't be against that no. It is pretty large right now, but the person I got it from kept it on a frag plug, and kept that in egg crate for too long so it is crazy attached to that right now. Every couple weeks I am removing the crate it isn't attached to so I can actually get it to split, or split it myself.

15805677167842571962332427685317.jpg


My yasha likes to chill on it since I moved it by his hole lol.

That yasha is so cute. I have seen my mandarin goby hang out on top of a discosoma before before I scared it away by walking near the tank!

And some of my collection for the eye candy thread as well! I love me some shroomy shrooms :D
IMG_20200119_175009.jpg
I should probably also invest in a filter for a camera...
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 19.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new