Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My Ricordia is splitting like crazy. Started with one and now up to 5 on this one 1" plug. Any tips on getting these to spread to other plugs so I can give some away?

MVIMG_20200208_195914~2.jpg
 
20200324_202346.jpg

Pink Florida Ricordea
 
Also, a relatively common green disco with blue dots (bottom), but I got the one on the top from Aqua SD a few months back. It looks 10x better than the picture of what I ordered. I forget the name, but they had one up the other day labeled as a red jawbreaker. I’m not sure if this is it (and I’m not ready to call this a jawbreaker of any sort), but it sure does glow! Can’t wait for it to reproduce.

EB73671B-F568-451F-9B14-AD66E2D92CC9.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new