Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sorry for multiple posts. One more. Rainbow rics under full blues

5BE0E35A-1686-4185-83E6-F3445D6FE97A.jpeg
 
I love mushrooms and am gathering a super collection. New cam on the way cant wait to post pix lol. Full table of all kinds of shrooms!
20200414_172310.jpg
20200412_160135.jpg
20200408_151833.jpg
20200405_111735.jpg
20200403_162251.jpg
20200414_172310.jpg
20200412_160135.jpg
20200408_151833.jpg
20200405_111735.jpg
20200403_162251.jpg
20200405_111805.jpg
 
Like I said cant wait to get new cam!

20200408_151833.jpg 20200404_145221.jpg 20200405_111735.jpg 20200403_162335.jpg IMG_168410613_010449.jpg IMG_197460720_114054.jpg
 
Love all the shrooms. We are creating a large shroom garden along the middle/bottom on our 90gallon cube.

mushroom corals 1.jpg Mushroom corals 2.jpg
 
Ill admit, im not really a shroom person. But I found these Pink Interstellar shrooms and man are they PINK!

0A3DB33F-B290-46B9-95E8-64FCCE202861.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new