Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Been a bit since I threw down in here.
Poletti Jawbreaker
20200724_131643.jpg

Really cool no named bounce I got in a pack from a reefer
20200724_133638.jpg
 
Bought this one at Aqua SD . Made a big deal about it as his diver had not seen any mushrooms like this in 20 years of diving. I recorded his testimonial. It now has some babies. Ever seen it before?

20200723_143343.jpg


I'm not sure if its the same, but here are some mushrooms I have that are very similar. The colors are super bright orange. The size of the larger mushroom is close to 4".

Mushrooms.jpg
 
I'm not sure if its the same, but here are some mushrooms I have that are very similar. The colors are super bright orange. The size of the larger mushroom is close to 4".

Mushrooms.jpg
That's a great mushroom rock! In the 90's we had mushroom and zoa rocks, which made for a very colorful scape.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new