Shrooms! Eye Candy Thread (all types and varieties)

  • Thread starter Thread starter FaviaFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
692FBE84-AAEC-4DB2-AE37-923AB0040688.jpeg

My Yuma, first shroom I've gotten. He’s doing great and loving around his Frag plug, I hope he jumps onto the rock soon! I’m obsessed, it’s crazy how they poof out and are just beautiful. The LFS has a big plug with 3 or 4 green blue rics on it that I might just have to pick up....
 

Attachments

  • 7F359B99-B0E4-426F-955A-4CE032C7F53F.jpeg
    7F359B99-B0E4-426F-955A-4CE032C7F53F.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 99C907E2-C86F-4215-93A9-C35F16775A70.jpeg
    99C907E2-C86F-4215-93A9-C35F16775A70.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 118
  • D115D96A-2C1C-45E0-8E37-D735A5C94BD5.jpeg
    D115D96A-2C1C-45E0-8E37-D735A5C94BD5.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 133
  • C02CC146-66BC-43AF-A9A7-AAD2FFF03909.jpeg
    C02CC146-66BC-43AF-A9A7-AAD2FFF03909.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 137
Clam among yumas
1619273894517.jpeg

My shroom population has declined since this pic, because of a fallow period, but luckily I had one left when my clowns returned, and it’s been reproducing since.
 
Just sold the big OG for funds, still have the jawbreaker. Trying to add to my collection and just purchased a new powerball:cool: still have cash in my PP if you have something I’ve just got to have in your tank... I think I’m developing a problem?
1D3CF1A4-620C-4CD1-AE6D-5F2F6DD7F9C9.jpeg
D7BD9E97-AC35-4D51-8881-61DA562AA504.jpeg
 
Gold Disco
 

Attachments

  • thumbnail_20210417_144414.jpg
    thumbnail_20210417_144414.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 84

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new