Shy fish

OrangeFaucett10

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
33
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So in the 10 years I’ve been in this hobby I’ve never experienced this before. I had a hippo and a wrasse that was periodically hide, but mainly would swim where I could see. I added two more tangs which ware generally super personable about three months ago.

No matter what I do time in front of the tank feedings etc they all hide the entire time I’m around. When I feed I have to leave and then they shoot out grab a bite and hide. Any suggestions?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new