, sicce micra, diaphram pump, transfer pump

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,293
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a sicce micra, diaphram pump and a transfer pump that i dont use. All work as they should




Sicce micra pump-$14+SHIPPING
20260808_195312.jpg



Kencit diaphram pump- used as remote ATO-$35 shipped SOLD
20260531_120457.jpg


Acquaer 1/10HP transfer pump-$35 SHIPPED SOLD
20260531_115251.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new