• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$125-200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything had been cleaned up and tested before listing. Any issues are noted and if you have any questions feel free to ask. All prices are local, buyer will need to pay actual shipping cost.

ATB medium Calcium reactor with CO2 regulator and bottle: Everything functions well but the main body of the reactor cracked from being over tightened and it leaks. Looks like it could be fixed but I do not currently need a cal reactor. SOLD

A2 Apex system with EB832 and probes: I cannot get this system to connect to wifi. I used a wireless to ethernet adapter and the system functioned fine that way. All probes calibrated without issue and read correct against my other tests. SOLD

Apex trident, missing the filter and sample line holder. Functions well but may need a tune up in the next year as it had been a while since it had one. SOLD

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry’s $39 fix for the energy bar?
I have an energy bar that isn’t working nor clicking so can you share please

It requires some minor soldering but if you've done any soldering before it's easy. I just don't want to mess with it. The site is owned by a member here. @TheHarold

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

It requires some minor soldering but if you've done any soldering before it's easy. I just don't want to mess with it. The site is owned by a member here. @TheHarold
Awesome I appreciate it

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks for the shoutout! Over 320 EB832s have been fixed with that kit. Makes them better-than-new and keeps waste out of the landfill.

Last edited:

becon776

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many Wav do you have available. If functioning normally Willy take alll

OP
OP
T

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Replied to all PMs. Going to the post office shortly, buy now and it'll ship today!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back