Sicce scuba heater problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manose
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
4,452
Location
Johnson City, Tn
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 of the 300watt versions and while they keep my tank at somewaht my desired temp they will not work with a controller.
This my question
I have 2 older titanium heaters Finnes Thu series from my old aquarium that I had washed off and put away.
Even though they are cleaned up and been dry for a month will they carry any of the bad things from my old aquarium such as aiptasia spores or anything bad like that?
Just want to use them till I order some new ones like these
Amazon product ASIN B0CSTGBXJ9
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new