Sicce Syncra pumps

I have their power-heads and one of their return pumps, going on 3-yrs with the power-heads without issues , 2-yrs on the return pump again no issues (yet).

As for why I chose them at the time it was all a LFS had figured if they failed me could replace with something better. If I had to choose again for the price I with go with the same ones.
 
I have a Sicce Syncra 3.0 return pump on my 70g. I haven't had any issues with it. I've been running it on this tank for almost 3 years now with smooth and reliable operation.
Like mentioned, I have no regrets about my decision with my Sicce purchase and would do it again.
My reason for choosing Sicce over other brands that I have previously used was for the ability to adjust flow with out having to rely on a ball valve to dial it back or open it up, something that would run quiet and also hopefully have long lasting reliability.
So far I have not been disappointed with this pump.
 
I've been using a 5.0 for nearly a year without issue. Purchased based on noise level reviews and have confirmed the results of my research...the thing is nearly silent.
 
I've been using a 5.0 for nearly a year without issue. Purchased based on noise level reviews and have confirmed the results of my research...the thing is nearly silent.

The reason I'm considering them as a replacement. It's good to know they seem to be of quality.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new