Sicce syncra SDC 9.0 not entering feed mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnledman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dnledman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
255
Reaction score
159
Location
Westchester
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Everyone, I have a sicce syncra SDC 9.0 on my aquarium and for some reason all I can do with the app over WiFi is turn the pump on and off. I can also control the % but not the mode. I can also see the temp of the water but can’t get it to go into feed mode. Anyone have any idea what I am missing or how I can’t get it to enter feed mode?

Thanks
 
I've always had inconsistencies with the app. I have 2 different tanks with sicce returns and it bounces back and forth between which one wants to cooperate for me on any given day/week/month.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new