SICCE Voyager noise

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freenow54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Freenow54

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
7,547
Reaction score
6,021
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure I saw quit a long post regarding the SICCE power heads and how to fix the noise that happens after they run out of warranty. ha ha I even found an article on goggle back then about it. Cannot find anything now
 
Thanks' I will watch it. That power head ended up losing its intrinsic seal after I cleaned it and gave me a not so nice electrical shock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new