Sick clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter uciu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

uciu

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help? I thought it was poz because my Hepatus had it (I treated it with Polylab Medic) but it must be something else because the clownfish are getting more and more or it.

They are eating and swimming normally.


Google lens search says Lymphocystis.


sick-clownfish-v0-mv1pt3y1n7tg1.jpg


sick-clownfish-v0-iwmx04y1n7tg1.jpg
 
Can anyone help? I thought it was poz because my Hepatus had it (I treated it with Polylab Medic) but it must be something else because the clownfish are getting more and more or it.

They are eating and swimming normally.


Google lens search says Lymphocystis.


sick-clownfish-v0-mv1pt3y1n7tg1.jpg


sick-clownfish-v0-iwmx04y1n7tg1.jpg
These fish are showing signs of bacteria and possibly from brooklynella and suggested treatment in a separate tank seachem neoplex which is a broad spectrum treatment
 
Can anyone help? I thought it was poz because my Hepatus had it (I treated it with Polylab Medic) but it must be something else because the clownfish are getting more and more or it.

They are eating and swimming normally.


Google lens search says Lymphocystis.


sick-clownfish-v0-mv1pt3y1n7tg1.jpg


sick-clownfish-v0-iwmx04y1n7tg1.jpg

Welcome to Reef2Reef

It doesn’t look like lymphocystis, but I cannot rule that out 100%. How long have they had these growths?

Can you post a video? That helps me diagnose Brooklynella from other diseases.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new