Sick of wild caught fish so im getting Captive Bred and am changing how in stocking aquarium

Wildreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also oversized on filtration for my aquarium because i was going to stock close to thirty fish originally in my system but i backed the amount im having down to 18 fish. So i got a Reef Octopus Regal150SSS in my sump and live rock in my sump. I also have about 130 pounds of live rock in my system total. My tank has been runny very well considering its only 8 months old and i have some coraline algae that started to grow in my aquarium around the 7 month mark so my water parameters are going superb in this aquarium and i am using ecotech equipment as well in my aquarium so it keeps all them cords out of my tank to save on space as well i have two mp 40's on it and a Vector S2 return pump. I have a grounding probe in my sump as well because that's the only spot in my aquarium that has cords in the water with my skimmer and return pump so now electrical stress on my fish as well if something start to put off stray voltage. I will be getting ecotech lighting. I will be getting 3 Gen 6 xr30 pro's around may when can let my funds come back up. Especially after stocking the tank with Cb the only downside that happens to Cb as everyone knows is that they Cost a lot more.
And they suck . A small cab regal is argue is way less hardy then a wild one of same stature

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back