Sick Sebae Nem?

Monte Blair

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me if my sebae nem is sick? I'm pretty sure something is wrong. If so, what can I do to try to save it? It seemed to be okay just yesterday and then it started moving for some reason and it moved to this corner of the tank and is upside down like this.
IMG_0092.JPG
 
That guy doesn't look good ...

I'm not a 'nem pro, but other members of the #reefsquad might be able to offer some hope or a treatment that'll work. My personal inclination would be to get him out of the tank before decay sets in.

~Bruce
 
Moved to Anemone & Clownfish Discussion forum for more views.

@Bob Loblaw may be able to offer some advice here on how to save it.
 
Can anyone tell me if my sebae nem is sick? I'm pretty sure something is wrong. If so, what can I do to try to save it? It seemed to be okay just yesterday and then it started moving for some reason and it moved to this corner of the tank and is upside down like this.
IMG_0092.JPG

Sick? More like dead lol

You may want to get it out of the tank
 
There's no saving that guy. I'd go ahead and pull so it doesn't decompose in the DT. You could try treating with an antibiotic but it would be a waste of resources imo.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new