Side Shot Saturday

Love the side view wish I would have gone peninsula! Added in a few of the grow out colonies from the 90 gallon!
a9c88f974d56d0c01498235a8e71df21.jpg
 
Beautiful! Does your Flame Angel bother the corals? I want one since it is one of my favorite fish but I am worried she/he will pick at my corals.
Thank you, and no the Flame is fine with corals, he just wonders around minding is business. They are very active fish and trying to get a good picture is a nightmare!
 
Happy #SideShotSat everyone! Lets see those side shots of those beautiful reefs! I'll post one of mine once I get home from work :)
 
Happy Saturday everyone!
Here are my entries to #SideShotSat
MUC5qXRh.jpg
tneGuMeh.jpg
 
Happy Saturday!!!!!
Let's see those side shots!
#SideShotSat
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new