xaacuetara

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
My clownfish has been acting a bit weird he is just parking in one corner of the tank, time to time, he swims to the bottom or the top of the tank in that same corner, he is eating well, and he is not having any trouble breathing, does not have any visible ich or velvet.

But I don't know I think something is going on he does look a bit odd, today I noticed something weird in that bottom part of his body. I am just worried it could be something else.
Here are some pics.
Thanks!

IMG_4600.JPEG IMG_4601.JPEG IMG_4603.JPEG

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
My clownfish has been acting a bit weird he is just parking in one corner of the tank, time to time, he swims to the bottom or the top of the tank in that same corner, he is eating well, and he is not having any trouble breathing, does not have any visible ich or velvet.

But I don't know I think something is going on he does look a bit odd, today I noticed something weird in that bottom part of his body. I am just worried it could be something else.
Here are some pics.
Thanks!

Double post

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi!

Here are some pics.
Thanks!

Portion on his lower fin appendage seems to be either aggression from other clown or fin rot which would be bacterial but will need clear, uniform pics of clown. Your container has Many dots from algae and due to curvature shape of container, it distorts the picture itself. Also take pics under white lighting

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back