Silicates

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheSheff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don’t think that’s what is being shown. The second page looks like tank numbers, not an extension of the first page ro/di.
Ah got it your right, first image is the rodi lol im confused. Same point though 200 iodine isnt a problem imo
 
I don’t think that’s what is being shown. The second page looks like tank numbers, not an extension of the first page ro/di.
Yes that's correct. the first one is the RODI system and the rest is the tank. The only issue with the RODI was the super high silicates.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new