Silicone bubble?

Flipslips

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
united States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All, I filled up my new 30g. I noticed this giant air bubble(?) it’s about 2 inches long. Should I be worried? Or am I being overly paranoid.
IMG_4647.jpeg
 
Hey All, I filled up my new 30g. I noticed this giant air bubble(?) it’s about 2 inches long. Should I be worried? Or am I being overly paranoid.
IMG_4647.jpeg
Cant see it clearly due to reflection from flash
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new