Simplicity 240 DC Skimmer Controller Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Travi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Travi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
123
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, I've looked at everything on Simplicity's site and searched here but can't find an answer...

On my new Simplicity skimmer, I was playing with adjusting the speed of the DC pump and testing the feed mode. Apparently, I inadvertently pushed a combination of buttons that has put the controller in some sort of wave mode where it ramps the speed up and down from 12 - 20 and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it back. When I push the speed up or down button, the screen just flashes "LC". I've tried unplugging it for 15 min and when I plug it back in, same thing.

Anyone have any ideas or maybe a link to the controller instructions?

Thanks!
 
Ok, I've looked at everything on Simplicity's site and searched here but can't find an answer...

On my new Simplicity skimmer, I was playing with adjusting the speed of the DC pump and testing the feed mode. Apparently, I inadvertently pushed a combination of buttons that has put the controller in some sort of wave mode where it ramps the speed up and down from 12 - 20 and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it back. When I push the speed up or down button, the screen just flashes "LC". I've tried unplugging it for 15 min and when I plug it back in, same thing.

Anyone have any ideas or maybe a link to the controller instructions?

Thanks!
Hold the feed mode button till it switches back. Should be a few seconds.
 
Hold the feed mode button till it switches back. Should be a few seconds.
I finally figured it out. :)

Holding the Speed up and down buttons at the same time finally did the trick. Also, heard back from Simplicity and apparently the LC is a child lock mode, so I guess I locked it and changed it to wave mode...lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new