Simplicity Pump Flow Chart.

SteveMM62Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
2,640
Reaction score
1,617
Location
La Plata
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did this Flow Chart, using Simplicity's Graph. Well I don't know if this worked or not???
 

Attachments

Last edited:
I wasn’t wasn’t worried about the accuracy. Shouldn’t be off more than + - 5 GPH. According to my Computer, the PDF isn’t readable. I’ve been adding this to the Chart.

McMaster-Carr PVC to BSPT Adapters;
1” Socket X 1” BSPT #4654N23
1-1/4” Socket X 1-1/4” BSPT #4654N24
1-1/2” Socket X 1-1/2” BSPT #4654N25
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new