simply cool

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Is that in one of your tanks? lol

It won't eat the clownfish? Or are you just taking a risk?

Either way, it's got to be pretty cool to see that at home...
 
It is really cool. I saw it last night.
Good luck with it Chris
 
Is that in one of your tanks? lol

It won't eat the clownfish? Or are you just taking a risk?

Either way, it's got to be pretty cool to see that at home...
I got home real late , so it went in 20gal temperately.
 
Awesome jelly fish. That was my favorite part of the mystic aquarium is there old big jelly fish tank. I think its gone now. My boss is getting me tickets for the aquarium so I can bring my nephew. One of the big wigs over there comes into the restaurant.
 
snowball goes nuts at feeding time:) one month in my care.

 
snowball goes nuts at feeding time:) one month in my care.

video

<br><br>
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new