Since my parameters are now in range

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
3,271
Reaction score
52
Location
MD - Annapolis Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed a lot more growth in my SPS.

Pic taken on 1/26/07
efflo.jpg


Pic take on 2/16/07
efflo021607.jpg
 
low calcium slows growth, but even still that is impressive, where did you get that piece?
 
I got that piece from a SPS pack a year or so ago. I lost just about everything in the tank when I used the wrong silicone, (GEII before they put the mold inhibitor label on the tube). It showed no growth up to the last month but didn't die during my silicone incident.

Thanks for the replies. I have most my sps in a high flow area high up in the tank. I've never been an SPS person and I think it was because of my poor parameters.
 
Nice. Sounds like you need to come by and pick up some SPS.
 
my sps took off after i added a calcium reactor and my friends took off when he added a kalk reactor

every few days i can see new growth on a lot of my corals
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new