Single Acro Aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alemoki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had a pipe dream years ago of doing a single efflo in this really cool 12 sided DAS cube-ish tank I had. Would have been awesome but never came to be

i imagined a nearly 4 foot in diameter perfectly structured efflo in there and just though it would be the coolest thing ever!
 
I have one of your efflos dominating left side of a tank.

I have seen an efflo previusly at REEFKEEPRES in Clayton NC that was 2 feet tall and two feet wide. It tubled as it tipped over from growth.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new