Single Polyp Fragging help

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweat044
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sweat044

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2011
Messages
170
Reaction score
8
Location
Colorado Springs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to fragging. I have tried to cut single polyps and they always die. What tools do you use? I've tried watching videos but still doesn't work. Any tips for a newbie?
 
Don't do single polyps. Their success rate is very low. Most people would be willing to pay a little more for something they know will grow quicker and has a better chance of survival.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new