single polyp ship

  • Thread starter Thread starter zking1987
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zking1987

colin
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Location
broomfield co
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am just kinda interested to hear other peoples opinion, see if you all think the same as me.
I have bought several single polyp zoanthid and palys frags in my day. some shippers are better then others. but every once in a while, I will get some frags where the single polyp has detached from the plug and is in the corner of the bag. I reattach the polyp but in my experience it does not live the majority of the time. I feel like if the single polyp is recieved detached and it never opens up after it is reattached, regardless of how long it take to melt or die it should be replaced with a new frag or refund. what do u think?
 
This is why I hate single polyp frags that are not healed long enough to get a grip on the plug. I've got mixed emotions about this. If I was the seller and was provided a timely and CLEAR pic showing the detached polyp I'd CONSIDER replacing it. Again, I'd rather sell a two polyp frag that is healed properly for a little less than try to ship 2 newly cut singles and make a bit more money. There is alot of room for a buyer to be deceitful on this one ( NOT IN ANY WAY IMPLYING YOU ARE THIS TYPE OF BUYER ). JMO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new