Single wide

sharkdancer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2025
Messages
39
Reaction score
11
Location
Va
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 16x80 single wide. It is a newer model 2019. My question is had anyone put tanks in and did their floor hold the weight.

Someone made a comment about putting that much weight on a trailer floor. Thoughts? Do I need to go under it and brace it more?
 
Depends on the tank size. Many, many moons ago I had a 50 gallon setup in the early 70’s model mobile home I lived in with no problems.
 
Currently i have a 50 gallon😂 i am debating going bigger like 150
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new