Sirevan's Nano in 90 build

Alright, Alright, Alright, finally got my Koralia nano 425 power head in today!! I got my 50 watt aleas heater in on sat. It will replace the 300 watt heater I have in the tank right now. Alex and I are off to the lfs to see what kind of little fish we can get for a few bucks!!
IMAG0276.jpg
IMAG0280.jpg

More pics soon!!!
 
How's the tank coming along? Any livestock yet?

-M&T
 
How's the tank coming along? Any livestock yet?

-M&T
Yes I did put two blue chromis in on the 26th of last month and both are doing well! I was going to put some frags from my 125 main dt in three days ago and my ballast stopped working on my light system. :pout:Now I have to make a choice as to replace the ballast($100) or replace the hole light system with led's($130 ish) or 150 watt mh system ($119) I would like to go led but I also love the fan on the mh system as I use it for white noise for my son(almost 2) when we put him to bed as my main t.v. is right under his room. I should have it ordered one way or another by Tuesday ish.
 
Yes, they are blue, lol. Sorry to hear about the ballast. Have you decided whether you are going to replace the ballast or go with something else?

Hopefully once you get the light situation resolved, things will go smoothly...

-M&T
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new