Site server is slow ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cuda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sorry, I think this only happens when I am logged in. My apologies, but this ego of mine won't get its own interwebs. :(
 
Yea it bogs down a little because of the traffic. Looks like it's time for another upgrade! We have upgraded servers 2 times in the past 5 months! :)
 
That's because people have finally come to their senses and made the move to a much better site ;)
 
Probably a little pricey but well worth it in the end!



Yea it bogs down a little because of the traffic. Looks like it's time for another upgrade! We have upgraded servers 2 times in the past 5 months! :)
 
Reminds me of that tv show Home Improvement. More power! Ah ah ah ah!
 
Sorry, I think this only happens when I am logged in. My apologies, but this ego of mine won't get its own interwebs. :(
i new it.shame on you:angry: tell your ego to get its own interweb.
 
LOL! Well I am in talks with my host to go bigger and better, again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new