Six line wrasse with hoarding/stocking up issues!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter peewee5779
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

peewee5779

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2022
Messages
93
Reaction score
72
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody seen their 6 line stock up and hoard their food? When I feed he gets the worms and takes them over to the side of the tank and tries to hang them up for later.


 
The only thing I can think of is overfeeding where the wrasse decides to stash it for later. Honestly, no idea, but that's quite entertaining to watch 😄
 
I have an eel that hoards food 😂 but never seen a wrasse do that!
 
Maybe he's special 🥹 I'm mostly indifferent about six lines, but this little fella is adorable. Have you seen any aggression from him at all during feeding times?
 
Maybe he's special 🥹 I'm mostly indifferent about six lines, but this little fella is adorable. Have you seen any aggression from him at all during feeding times?
He's definitely "special ". He is absolutely as kind as he can be, as you can see he doesn't bother anybody.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new